For the purposes of the Act on Physical Planning and Building Tasks and Activities, the performance of design tasks shall mean the carrying out of all tasks related to the development of conceptual, main, detailed and standard designs, determining the fulfilment of the basic requirements for a construction work, the development of removal designs and designs of the current state of construction works, as provided for in special laws governing the field of physical planning and the field of building and in regulations made under these laws.
As part of the design and technical development of the project, the company will carry out the following:
- Development of conceptual design (for obtaining the building permit),
- Development of main design (for obtaining the approval of the main project or construction permits),
- Development of detailed design,
- Development of standard design,
- Development of as-built design,
- Creation of studies.