Professional supervision of construction
The conduct of technical supervision of construction includes the performance of all operations governing the area of physical planning and construction, and is performed by a supervisory engineer.
In carrying out the technical supervision of construction the supervising engineer will do the following for the investor:
- supervise construction so as to comply with the decision on building conditions, confirmed main project, that is building permit, the Act and special regulations,
- determine whether the major project, regarding horizontal and vertical dimensions and building usage, is constructed in accordance with the decision on building conditions, that is site development permit,
- determine whether staking out the building inspected by a person authorized to perform state survey and real estate cadastre under a special law,
- determine whether the contractor requirements for performing construction activities are regulated by special law,
- determine the implementation of control procedures in respect of conformity assessment, ie proving the quality of certain parts of the building by an authorized person,
- without delay introduce the investor to all defects or irregularities that occure during the construction,
- compile a final report on the building construction.